2D and 3D laser measurement systems are used when production processes involve high sampling rates and high quality standards. The use of laser measurement systems allows precise measurements as well as stabilising and accelerating processes.
Examples of laser measurement system applications in the industry:
- Creating height profiles
- Checking gap dimensions
- Checking adhesive bead profiles
- Checking weld gap positions
- Measuring scribing depths on printed circuit boards
- Measuring bending of metal parts
- Component thickness measuring
STV Electronic draws on many years of practical experience in 2D and 3D laser measurement systems and their application in industrial production environments allowing you to leverage the benefits. Do not hesitate to contact us!