Light Control DAV1200
DAV1200 is a four-channel PWM-module and is used to actuate and supply the HAL300-RGB ring light or similar lighting products. The values for individual channels can be specified using a WEB interface or using the modbus TCP protocol.
- Simpler operation and configuration
- Preferences for all STV Electronic distributed lighting products and optical systems
- Free configurable, even for appropriate lighting products of third party manufacturers
- Four 24V-PWM-channels with up to 1A output current
- One 24V I/O
- Specifying using WEB interface or modbus TCP protocol
- Extended range of functions: e.g. 5V trigger for flash mode
- Scalable via "STV light bus"